Today I built my first house. It was already prefabbed in a box, I only had to adjust the elements together. That was difficult enough for me, though. The first test was to have the outer walls placed on the floor, here you see me judging my work.

Then I had to put the roof on the house; this took me a lot of time. It was very difficult – at least for me – to find the right place.

But finally I managed to find the right position.

Now I had to place the front door on my house, “by simply dragging and dropping” as the manual told me. This was the point where I failed. So I deleted my house. Next time I will try again.